Q: I'm going to try this application. Are the direction easy enough for a novice to install the menu? Could you provide any instructions? I'm using iWeb.
A: Please, see how to insert CSS3Menu on your page:
1. You should create your menu and publish it on a local drive in any test folder.
2. Open .html file from the saved folder in any text editor
(you'll find folder with images and .css file in this saved folder also).
3. Copy code for HEAD and BODY sections of CSS3Menu paste it inside html snippet
in the place where you want to have a menu, for example:
<!-- Start css3menu.com HEAD section --> <link rel="stylesheet" href="menu_files/style.css" type="text/css" /> <!-- End css3menu.com HEAD section --> <!-- Start css3menu.com BODY section --> <ul id="css3menu" class="topmenu"> ... </ul> <p style="display:none"><a href="http://css3menu.com/">Buttons Using CSS Css3Menu.com</a></p> <!-- End css3menu.com BODY section -->
and paste it on your html page in the correct place. You can do it in any text editor.
5. Now you have your .html page and folder with all images and style.css file.
6. You should upload them on your server.
For troubleshooting contact Customer Support at .