Q: When you choose to put the code directly in a web page it only will pick up .htm and .html pages. It needs to also pick up .shtml, .php, and .asp pages plus maybe more. I use a lot of .php pages full of standard html code because I can mix in php code when I need it.
A: You can insert CSS3Menu on your page manually:
1. You should create your menu and publish it on a local drive in any test folder.
2. Open .html file from the saved folder in any text editor
(you'll find folder with images and .css file in this saved folder also).
3. Copy code for the HEAD section and paste it inside the HEAD/BODY section of you own
webpage, for example:
<!-- Start menu.com HEAD section --> <link rel="stylesheet" href="menu_files/style.css" type="text/css" /> <!-- End css3menu.com HEAD section -->
4. Copy code for the BODY section and paste it inside the Body section of you own web page in the place where you want to have a menu, for example:
<!-- Start css3menu.com BODY section --> <ul id="css3menu" class="topmenu"> ... </ul> <p style="display:none"><a href="http://css3menu.com/">Buttons Using CSS Css3Menu.com</a></p> <!-- End css3menu.com BODY section -->
and paste it on your html page in the correct place. You can do it in any text editor.
5. Now you have your .html page and folder with all images and style.css file.
6. You should upload them on your server.
For troubleshooting, feature requests, and general help,
contact Customer Support at . Make sure to
include details on your browser, operating system,
CSS3 Menu version, link to your page.
In most cases you'll get a reply within 1 business day. Please read the FAQs first to see if your question has already been answered.