Q: Thank you for you response email - I thought your product was a mega menu not just a program to create regular <keyw id=0/> that I can do in dreamweaver.
A: If you want to create Mega Menu you should go to "Submenu" tab and assign value for "Max
rows" parameter. It's "0" by default and submenu has one column in this case.
See how should you install CSS3Menu on your page:
1. You should create your menu and publish it on a local drive in any test folder.
2. Open .html file from the saved folder in any text editor
(you'll find folder with images and .css file in this saved folder also).
3. Copy code for the HEAD section and paste it inside the HEAD/BODY section of you own
webpage, for example:
<!-- Start css3menu.com HEAD section --> <link rel="stylesheet" href="menu_files/style.css" type="text/css" /> <!-- End css3menu.com HEAD section -->
<!-- Start css3menu.com BODY section --> <ul id="css3menu" class="topmenu"> ... <p style="display:none"><a href="http://css3menu.com/">Buttons Using CSS Css3Menu.com</a></p> <!-- End css3menu.com BODY section -->
and paste it on your html page in the correct place. You can do it in any text editor.
5. Now you have your .html page and folder with all images and style.css file.
6. You should upload them on your server.
For troubleshooting, feature requests, and general help,
contact Customer Support at . Make sure to
include details on your browser, operating system,
CSS3 Menu version, link to your page.
In most cases you'll get a reply within 1 business day. Please read the FAQs first to see if your question has already been answered.